Saturday, January 10, 2009

A New 2009 Minesweeper Record!

There are things I never really thought would have happened in the beginning of 2009, and let's just say this one's pretty unexpected.

But before anything else, let's take a look back in regards to an entry last year:

You see, Ian sent me this picture:



So then, I posted this next picture:



So I laid out an invitation as to who can beat the record above. While I was doodling at work and minesweepering my arse off, this happened:



Yup, it has become quite addicting to say the least. So I'm inviting everyone once again. If by chance you're playing the Expert mode of Minesweeper, and you were able to beat the score of 116, feel free to send it so I can post your record for the world to see. =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could never get how to play minesweeper. Many have tried teaching me, but I just can't seem to grasp the technique required to play this game.

OT: I see 4chan, tsk tsk :D What your eyes see, you mind can't erase.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the double post and for it being OT but, 4chan and studies? Lol.

Lance Tan Ong said...

The game is hard to understand at first, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be stuck trying to beat records and all that jazz :D

The folder came from my friend's PC. I'll just take it for whatever it's shown in the screen XD