Friday, October 31, 2008

I WANT MY DPS, NOW!

Okay, it's hard for me to be quiet about it, but...


I. WANT. MY. DPS. NOW.

Yes, even I cannot wait for Wrath of the Lich King. And right now, I want to see my crits, DPS's, mounts, yes, even Karazhan again!

I want to see my guildmates work well together or fail miserably, leading them to constantly blame each other for reasons ranging from pathetic to understandable.

I want to sneak my enemies from behind during BG battles by sneaking my way into casting DPS spells while the can't do anything either because I'm hiding somewhere they can't find me, or they got FEARED instead.

I miss overselling my enchants just for me to get gold, more popular before Daily Quests were implemented.

I miss humiliating the Alliance every time they try to get past me even if they think I'm fully exhausted from a previous encounter with a creature.

I miss all the Chuck Norris jokes in the Barrens.

I miss having to collect tokens to get better loot.

I miss needing, even if it's fair to go greeding.

I miss going to Gruul's lair just for the heck of it, especially if we're just collecting better stuff for our weaker guildmates.

I miss screaming "Captain Planet" in BG's.

But I won't have to miss them any longer, because it's all coming back very soon. If it's not obvious, I love WoW that much, that I'm getting the PC updated all the way for its release. =P

Better hum this one till then.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, can't wait for WoW:WLK? Your making me want to play the game too :D But I'm just not into PvP and end game raids that consume to much time. How is the PvM content? Is there a rich story line than can be followed? Are raids the only thing left for players once they reach max level? Sorry for the questions :D

Lance Tan Ong said...

There's certainly a story line to check out in-game, so don't worry about that. There are many things to anticipate, especially when you reach the top level. But really, for me to talk about them is like making a bible for WoW. It's that many. XD

As for PvM, it's as realistic as it gets, to say the least. XD

Anonymous said...

Tough decision. A lot of friends are also making their exodus from other MMOs to WoW. Hmm.. Maybe I should start playing =) I've always wanted to make a paladin anyway.

Lance Tan Ong said...

If everyone's doing it, I don't see why you shouldn't as well. Go ahead mate, try it out XD

What kind of pally are you trying to be? Retribution? XP

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, well I talked to a friend about the classes. I'm really after the tanker type, with bulky armor, who can hold his own in combat. My friend said Pallys fit the description but can are more party based while warrior are just walking war machines.

Lance Tan Ong said...

Hmmm... you might want to consider a warrior at the moment, especially with the fact that they can now carry two two-handed weapons at once. And hey, it tends to be very irritating to have a guy depend on your healing prowess if you become a pally. =P

Anonymous said...

Interesting. So I guess I'm going warrior class, if ever. I'm downloading a trial version. Too bad the trial account has its own server and I can't automatically play on the official server without paying. =( BTW, is there a difference between races? I can't find any definitive answer on the WoW site. I'm planning to make either a Tauran or Human avatar.

Lance Tan Ong said...

Races differ between the Alliance and the Horde, so you seriously have to consider which group you want to be in. I'm personally Horde, by the way. And races have their own specific racial traits and abilities, which you'll be able to see when you have your character, so feel free to experiment. For example, an Undead can eat a corpse for extra health. XD

Anonymous said...

LOL, interesting. I'll keep that in mind. I know Taurans are Horde. The only problem with the Horde is that I hate the green skins. What server do you play on BTW?

Lance Tan Ong said...

It's the orcs that have the green skins, by the way :D I'm on Stormscale, but I'll be coming back to WoW officially when my PC is uber upgraded. Soon, pretty soon. Crud, I can't wait. :D

Anonymous said...

LOL, I know, I was just kidding about the green skins comment. Will you be rerolling? Or you'll continue your Horde character? BTW, what particular race are you?

Lance Tan Ong said...

I have some plans in mind when it comes to starting up WotLK. It's either continue my Undead Lock, or create a DK. XD

Anonymous said...

Nice! Make a DK, I heard Hero classes pwn. XD I doubt I'll be playing within November since I've been seeing a lot of problems with the servers due to the influx of players. I also need to add a DVD player since I'm stuck with a CD-R at the moment. Crap, I'm getting excited XD

Lance Tan Ong said...

Mate, we're in similar situations. I'm just waiting for the chance to get everything upgraded to be sure there aren't any probs. XD