Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tenchu IV, and The Online Video of the Day - 08/31/08

Before anything else...









Please do check out the September issue of GAME! Magazine, available in leading bookstores everywhere! =)


Now, where were we? Oh yes, THAT game.






This should be enough said. Tenchu IV, if you haven't heard it yet, has been announced for the Wii. Seems as though the developers figured the closest way to make anyone feel closer to be a ninja is to make use of the Wii's special functions. From the looks of things, the two popular protagonists have been given a lot of new ground to work on. But never in my wildest dreams will I ever see a cat being used for espionage. EVER. Oh, and did I mention nut cracking as a bonus?

Haven't heard any news for an international release yet, but I have a great feeling that it's going to be announced sooner rather than later.

Oh, and as promised from day one, and first of many, here's the Online Video of the Day!




Barack to the Future FTW!


And for the record, as my cousin has requested me to say this:

My cousin has beaten my ass so many times in Street Fighter 2 that he only needs one hand to pull off a hadouken and beat me up in the game back then. Haha!


Keep playing!

No comments: